MEDIA CENTER INFORMATION AND LINKS
● Search for books and resources using our online catalog powered by BELS. You can search Faust’s book collection or the whole BELS consortium.
● See new arrivals and the top books being checked out of Faust’s Media Center. You can also use Destiny Quest to find books or resources you need.
● Search for books and resources using the BCCLS catalog.
● This database offers resources for biographies, ancient and medieval history. Full length biographies of contemporary and historical personalities from around the world. Provides additional resources for writing a report. For ancient and medieval history the database offers videos, slideshows, articles, primary sources, maps, and graphs.
● Online encyclopedia that provides uses with three levels of information. Content includes text, images, primary sources, audio clips, and video clips. Information can be translated to a different language. Users have the option of adjusting text size and utilizing text to speech.
● Database that offers curriculum-related content. Content offered through this database includes Ancient and Medieval World, Civil War, Colonial America, Earth and Physical Sciences, Explorers and Exploration, and Exploring Ancient Civilizations.
● Offers a broad range of full text and bibliographic databases. Content available includes Literary Reference Center, Point of Views, Poetry & Short Story Reference Center, Explora, and EBSCOhost Web.
● Physical Science promotes digital literacy and 21st century learning skills, while offering research, report, and homework help.
● Life Science promotes digital literacy and 21st century learning skills, while offering research, report, and homework help.● Powered by The Lincoln Library Press, FactCite enables student researchers to easily navigate through a vast amount of information. Content accessible includes, Biography for Beginners, Shapers of Society, Sports Champions, World Biography, Mythology, American History, Defining Moments in U.S. History, Science, and Essential Information.